The EcoPreserve is open to the Rutgers community as well as the public during daylight hours.
Parking is available at the EcoPreserve parking lot off Road 3 during daylight hours. Parking is also available at several nearby university lots but is restricted to those with a valid RU parking pass. Public parking is also available at adjacent Johnson Park at the base of Cedar Lane. The EcoPreserve is also a short walk from the Rutgers University bus stop at the Livingston Quads on Road 3.
For further information on parking, trails and trail access consult the trail map and brochure.
- Please keep it clean; take out anything that you bring in
- Please stay on designated trails
- Please do not camp or build fires
- Please do not disturb the soil, vegetation or wildlife
- No motorbikes or all-terrain vehicles are allowed due to noise and trail damage
- Please do not mountain/trail bike within 24 hours after rain
Pet Owners: please keep pets leashed and pick up and dispose of waste properly