The EcoPreserve is open to the Rutgers community as well as the public during daylight hours.
Parking is available at the EcoPreserve parking lot during special sanctioned events. Parking is also available at several nearby university lots. During normal business hours (M-F 8am-5pm) parking is restricted to those with a valid RU parking pass. Public parking is unrestricted outside of normal business hours and also available at adjacent Johnson Park. The EcoPreserve is also a short walk from the Rutgers University bus stop at the Livingston Quads on Road 3.
For further information on parking, trails and trail access consult the trail map and brochure.
- Please keep it clean; take out anything that you bring in
- Please stay on designated trails
- Please do not camp or build fires
- Please do not disturb the soil, vegetation or wildlife
- No motorbikes or all-terrain vehicles are allowed due to noise and trail damage
- Please do not mountain/trail bike within 24 hours after rain
Pet Owners: please keep pets leashed and pick up and dispose of waste properly